Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain withdrew their ambassadors from Qatar as refusal of Qatar’s foreign policies.
Interim President Advisor for constitutional affairs Ali Awad Saleh said the interim President Adly Mansour passed the Presidential Elections Law to the Cabinet for approval, and then return it back to the president for issuance.
- Security forces raid Kerdasa to eliminate assailants.
- Muslim Brotherhood killed a groom during his wedding ceremony because of pro-army song in Marg.
- Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab addresses Mahalla workers: There is no privatization.
- Minister of Antiques Mohamed Ibrahim: Museums and antiques sites are secured.
Suez Canal Authority expects to achieve a new record during 2014 in the numbers and revenues of the passing ships, resulted by the improvement in the global economy.
Minister of Housing Mostafa Madbouly said New Urban Communities Authority will present 4,000 lands.
- State of alert in flights a due to Egyptians crisis of in Libya.
- 150 assailants and criminals arrested in Kerdasa.
- Minister of Defense Abdel Fatah al-Sisi study the increase of battle efficiency with Armed Forces leaders.
Minister of Agriculture Ayman Abu Hadid announced that 500 million EGP was allocated to Principal Bank for Development and Agricultural Credit as the first payment to buy wheat from farmers.
- Israel intercepted a ship loaded with Iranian weapons headed to Gaza.
- Study second semester started on Saturday and exams will end at June 26.
- Halaib Triangle and Sinai will have communication services privilege before June 30.
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab promised to restructure textile factories in Mahalla and iron and steel companies, assuring that there is no privatization.
National Center for Electricity Control revealed a report on Monday about the unprecedented escalation of power outage crisis, where power deficit reached 3,590 megawatts.
- Minister of Transport Ibrahim el-Demeiry grants Egyptian Company for Metro Management and operation head a final opportunity to solve metro problems.
- Minister of Supply Khaled Hanafy: Bakeries owners forced to steal flour.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Ali al-Ashri said the ministry demanded Libya to rapidly investigate the murder of seven Coptic Christian Egyptian citizens in Benghazi that happened last week.
- Minister of Electricity Mohamed Shaker: Banha Power Plant finished and is prepared for the summer season.
- Initial security approved opening Sadat Metro station in Tahrir Square within days.
Originally published in Youm7.