The Minister of Transport said there are no cracks in the third metro line, and the tunnel’s body is totally secured.
- The prosecution accuses ousted president Hosni Mubarak of killing protesters, causing chaos and financial corruption
- Ministry of Interior prepares a plan to arrest 52 convicted criminals who were pardoned by the ousted president Mohamed Morsi
- Head of the Egyptian Socialist Party Ahmed Bahaa Shaaban: the civil political forces must be united
Cairo Investigation arrested a Muslim Brotherhood member who impersonated an intelligence officer while he was walking in the ring road and he was referred to prosecution.
- 1.5 million spinning and textile workers promise to stop strikes and support Abdel Fatah al-Sisi.
- From Sinai Bedouins to the president: canceling verdicts in absentia against Bedouins is our first demand
- Ministry of Culture to start establishing the first opera house in Kafr el-Sheikh
The defense of the head of dissolved state security agency Hassan Abdel Rahman said there is no evidence against his client and demanded the court drop his charges.
- Hosni Mubarak and his two sons appear in the court in the blue prison uniform and Mubarak cried
- Presidents and international figures invited to Abdel Fatah al-Sisi’s swearing into the office
A governmental source said that U.A.E and Saudi Arabia will give Egypt new financial packages of $20 billion, to include deposits to support the Egyptian pound, low-interest loans and investments in water, schools, health and construction projects. The source said that the two countries stopped the packages waiting for the presidential elections results.
- New presidential decree to imprison whoever disrespect the flag or lifts it faded
- Parties insist on the list system in parliamentary election while the government insists on the individual system
- Minister of Housing said that the 3,150 apartments in Matar Imbaba are allocated to Imbaba residents who were harmed by north Giza development project
Crystal Asfour workers accused the factory’s security of preventing them from entering the factory, closing the factory and assaulting them with electric shocks, injuring three of them.
- Sinai outlaws are planning for a major attack: security sources
- Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab to journalist Fahmy Howaidy: you have the right to travel at any time
- Ministry of Environment: we supported cleaning companies in Giza with 24 million EGP