- Ousted president Mohamed Morsi: I am legitimate president and my profession on my ID is a president of the republic until 2019.
- Details of Amr Moussa last negotiations to rescue his electoral alliance from collapse.
- Diplomatic source expect Peace and Security Council of the African Union to make decision in favor of returning Egypt to the AU in meeting Tuesday.
- Sisi receives delegation of Arab parliamentary, reaffirming Egypt’s keenness to complete roadmap by holding parliamentary elections.
- Charge d’affairs of Iranian ambassador to Cairo reaffirms Tehran’s readiness for new prospects and new page in its relations with Egypt.
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi demanded to confront terrorism and extremism in the Arab region in his meeting with the delegation of the Arab parliamentary. Sisi expressed his appreciation to the role of the Arab parliamentary and its president in supporting Egyptians’ choices during the June 30 Demonstrations. He ensured that Egypt promotes developing the work of the Arab parliamentary and providing all possibilities to promote its role.
- Demonstration in Britain to expel Muslim Brotherhood
- New government will be sworn Tuesday; new ministry for slums and information ministry will be eliminated.
- Egypt condemns random killing acts in Iraq.
- Prosecution says Tahrir’s rapists deliberately torture their victims.
- Defense minister: Army forces show unique model by supporting people’s will.
- Ibrahim Mahlab’s government includes 34 ministers.
- 24 takfiri who formed two cells to kill police personnel in Dakahlia were referred to criminal court.
- Police officer killed while chasing five Muslim Brotherhood members.
- Supreme committee for legislative reform headed by Prime Minister.
- 50 percent of deaths of the motor vehicles accidents are youth.
- Third stage of million housing units’ project started.
- Crisis between Orthodox church and evangelical due to hymns.
There will be 10 new ministers after Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab finished forming his new cabinet after a series of meetings over six days.
- Ministry of Supply says it did not nationalize Seoudi, Zad supermarkets.
- Army device will enter service on July 1 to cure Hepatitis C.
- Egyptian reinforcements on borders with Gaza following kidnapping of three Israelis.
- Mahlab says he met with 90 candidates and chose the most appropriate. There will be a weekly plan for each ministry.
- Interior ministry began campaign to remove religious posters and slogans on streets and cars.
- Sisi’s first decision: Committee for legislative reform and to discuss required laws to implement constitution.
- Remnants of Mubarak regime are behind breakdown of Amr Moussa’s electoral alliance.
- Signs for breakthrough in Ethiopian Renaissance Dam crisis.
- Al-Masry Al-Youm publishes project of keeping historical Egyptian tombs.
- 100 American companies will invest in Egypt.