Senior Turkish Envoy Survives Bomb Attack In Iraq
REUTERS

A roadside bomb struck the convoy of Turkey’s consul general in Iraq on Monday, a Turkish Foreign Ministry spokesman said, but there were no casualties.

The convoy was en route to Arbil from Mosul in the north of the country when the bomb went off.

“The Foreign Minister has spoken to the consul general who is in good health,” the spokesman said. “We are still investigating as to who carried out the attack and whether the consul general had been the target.”

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment