Informed sources said that there is a governmental push to include youth as deputies and assistants of the ministers, adding that this initiative was from the office of Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab.
The last few days witnessed communications between several leaders at the Democratic Civil Current and al-Wafd party to join the Egyptian Wafd coalition to run for the forthcoming parliamentary elections.
- Strife renewed between the Halayel and Daboudia tribes in Aswan
- Al-Zumar renews his attack on Muslim Brotherhood: “The group preferred sacrificing with the unarmed youth”
The Armed Forces will hold a press conference at Kobri al-Qobba military hospital to declare more details about the device that can apparently detect AIDs and hepatitis C infections. The head of the medical administration at the armed forces Gamal al-Serafy has said that they will discuss during the conference the official results of the cure.
- Farouk al-Bazz calls Egyptians abroad to donate
- Minister of Investment donates half his salary to the “Long Live Egypt” fund
- The president ends his visit to Equatorial Guinea
- New horizons of cooperation between Egypt and Bratislava in the coming stage
The government will increase fuel prices starting from next Tuesday. The government declared reducing the subsidy on fuel after President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi’s objection to the budget.
The Renaissance Dam crisis between Egypt and Ethiopia witnessed a breakthrough after President Sisi and Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn decided to discuss all aspects of bilateral and regional relations, and agreed on 7 points, before Sisi heads to Khartoum to discuss the issue with the Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir.
- Abolishing the protest law is a call for “chaos”
- Friday sermons call for rejecting disputes, rationing consumption and avoiding extravagance in Ramadan
An informed source at the Petroleum Ministry stated that until now there had not been any decision to increase the prices of diesel and fuel and what the media has circulated is not true.
The Ministry of Interior declared a comprehensive security plan during the month of Ramadan, including restrictions on mosques to refrain from all activities other than giving sermons.
- Sisi inspects the projects of the Arab Contractors company in Equatorial Guinea
- Applying the maximum wage … and “Long Live Egypt” fund receives donations
- Egyptian ambassador to Egypt: President Sisi’s visit supports discussions and Arabic national security
A governmental source asserted that it will restructure petroleum products’ subsidies during the current week, increasing the prices of the petroleum products 1 EGP per liter.
- Final verdict of releasing Gamal and Alaa Mubarak in the case of illicit gains
- Supreme Council of Universities meets to discuss forming a committee to hire university leaders
- Mamesh: Suez Canal records second highest record with the passage of 59 ships loaded with 1.4 million ton
- Endowments Ministry prevents Salafi leaders from ascending pulpits
- Egypt’s ambassador to Washington: We won’t allow the foreign intervention in our affairs