Criminals detonated a bomb under a call center under construction site Saturday in October 6 City using 100 kilograms of explosives. The explosion caused the death of the watchman’s 10-year-old daughter and left her mother injured.
- 15 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant members were arrested while trying to sneak into Sinai to communicate with extremist groups Saturday.
- Former Attorney General Talaat Abdallah was referred to pension after being found guilty of spying on prosecution through spying equipment installed in his office.
- The Armed Forces announced postponing the treatment by the device to cure hepatitis C for six months.
Minister of Health Adel el-Adawy asked directors of Al-Wasety Hospital and Nasser Hospital in Beni Suef to come to his office to discuss his comments on negligence of cleaning and the absence of security personnel he observed in his unannounced visit to Beni Suef.
- New changes of editors-in-chief of state-run newspapers Saturday.
- Demands from Independence Current to announce credit in the donation account.
- Pope Tawadros II meets Egypt’s Ambassador to Austria.
Minister of Planning Ashraf al-Araby said that the petrol products and electricity will be repriced by the beginning of the new fiscal year o July 1.
- Minister of Planning: Restructure of wages is in six months and no exceptions in maximum wages.
- Freezing the assets of Al-Gamieya Al-Sharieya is canceled.
- A convict sentenced to life in prison flees and the prosecution jails the two officers responsible for transporting him.
The mediation efforts of Aswan governor Mostafa Yousry and some security and popular leaders managed to reach a new “unconditioned” reconciliation between Daboud and Bani Helal tribes after clashes between them renewed and left two dead Thursday.
- “Austerity budget” will be presented to President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi in a few hours.
- Administrative judiciary reappoints a harassment victim to her job after the authority she works for fired her.
A government official said the cabinet will end the discussion with Minister of Local Development Adel Labib for replacing some governors on July 5 at the latest. The new list will be announced after it gets approved by Sisi.
- Ministry of Religious Endowments prevents 26,000 Muslim Brotherhood members and Salafis from giving Friday prayer speeches.
- Minister of Housing Mostafa Madbouli: Registering in the one million accommodation units, Madinaty and Al-Rahab will open in few days.