Minister of Electricity Mohamed Shaker said that power subsidies well be reduced gradually until lifted completely in five years.
- Transportation police ordered all transportation institutions to lift garbage bins from stations as they could be considered a security problem.
James Mouran, Ambassador of the European Union, assured that the economic decision taken by the Egyptian government was essential during the current phase that Egypt is going through.
- Head of Consumer Protection Agency warns sellers and traders who raise the prices with fines between 5,000 EGP ($ 699.4) and 100,000 EGP ($ 13,984).
- Grand Egyptian Museum to retrieve nine pieces of stolen antiquities from Denmark and France.
Ministry of Agriculture will start a land restoration plan to restore one million acres in 10 different areas in several governorates after the end of Ramadan.
- Military forces started providing air conditioned buses to transport citizens from different places in Cairo and Giza governorates with low prices to help in the current crisis.
- Ministry of Petroleum pumped 27 million liters of fuel and 44 million of diesel to help in the fuel crisis in fuel stations.
The African Court rejected the Muslim Brotherhood’s law suits against Egypt over alleged violations of human rights.
- Military Forces announced the emergency state on the Egypt-Gaza borders after the Israeli attacks on the Gaza strip.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs stated that bilateral relations between Egypt and Qatar are passing through a difficult phase.
- Al-Masry Al-Youm
U.S. Department of State approves a new arms deal with Egypt worth $69 million including military instruments, medical instruments and trainings.
- Ministry of Health to finish the new Virus C treatment registration on Thursday.
- The son of Muslim Brotherhood spokesperson Mahmoud Ghozlan detained for 15 days on pending investigation.