A source in the Supreme Judicial Council said Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab and Minister of Justice Mahfouz Saber met for 20 minutes to discuss the minimum and maximum wages and the refusal of the judicial system to be subject to it.
- President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi is dealing wisely with the Palestinian cause: former Prime Minister Hazem al-Beblawy.
- Minister of Transport: 36 billion EGP allocated for establishing new roads.
- Maximum wage in banks would save 72 million EGP annually.
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi warned from the dangers of military escalation in Gaza and the death and injuries it causes to civilians. He emphasized Egypt’s solidarity with Palestine and its care for providing aids to Palestine.
- Ismailia Security Director dismissed from office to serve in Civil Registration Authority.
- Grand Imam of Azhar Ahmed al-Tayeb: what is happening is “ethnic cleansing”of the Palestinian people.
- Verdict on Nasr City cell to be issued Oct. 22.
Minister of Industry and Trade Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour said Egypt’s non-petroleum exports reached 12 billion EGP in the first half of 2014.
- Minister of Planning: 350,000 new job opportunities available
- Minister of Agriculture: new program for scheduling farmers’ debts
A high-ranking government official saidthe new list of governors would be announced Tuesday, and they would be sworn into office in front of President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi. He added that the list will include generals from the army and the police.
- Nasr City cell defense: the suspects are being prosecuted over their thoughts
- Mohamed Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood General Guide Mohamed Badie accused of financing terrorism in a new case
- 9 cell phones confiscated from prisoners in Tora prisons who contacted TV channels
- Microbus driver arrested over raping a Russian tourist in Sharm el-Sheikh