Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis eased the entrance of Afghani and Pakistanis jihadists that helped in el-Wadi el-Gedid attack: security source.
- Seizing Muslim Brotherhood Funds’ Committee seized all Freedom and Justice Party’s offices.
- Former Prime minister Hisham Qandil received a financial proposal from Al-Jazeera channel to be hosted on its network: source reported.
Egyptian Intelligence Authority arrested a group of Taiwanese citizens accused of passing international calls that harm national security.
- The Ministerial Economic Committee decided to raise the financial allocation of the school feeding program from 400 million EGP ($55.9 million) to 800 million EGP ($ 111.8 million).
- A state of emergency was announced on the Sudan-Egypt border after el-Wadi el-Gedid terrorist accident.
Security source: Five terrorists who are involved in the el-Wadi el-Gadid attack have been killed in clashes with military forces.
- 75 thousand farming lands are ready for reclamation in Giza governorate: said Governor Ali Abdulrahman
- Christians’ displacement in Iraq is against Islamic law: Egyptian Islamist
One Hundred officers were arrested Monday in Turkey and have been detained after being accused of attempting to overthrow Turkish President Erdogan.
- Ahmed Ezz, one of Mubarak’s era’s business tycoons, was released on a 50 million EGP bail ($6.99 million).