In a new diplomatic crisis between Egypt and Turkey, Ministry of Foreign Affairs threatened to adopt escalatory measures against Ankara as a response to the comments of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The ministry also summoned the Turkish chargé d’affaires.
- Muslim Brotherhood allocates $15 million for assassinating army and police leaders in Rabaa al-Adaweya sit-in dispersal memorial
- 12 takfiris killed, 11 arrested and 36 houses destroyed in North Sinai: Military spokesperson
- 7 Generals and 4,000 soldiers to fight crime and harassment in Eid al-Fitr
Egypt is exerting intensified efforts to help Egyptians who are stuck in Libya due to fierce battles between militias.
- From Egypt to Erdogan: do not interfere in our affairs because you are “ignorant” of them
- Governor of Cairo: Torgoman parking is prepared for 1,800 street vendors
- 20 suspects from Agnad Masr were referred to Criminal Court
- President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi congratulates Foad Maasoum for Iraq presidency
- 98 students and senior citizens imprisoned pending investigations over assembly charges released
Cairo Criminal Court started trying suspects in second Rafah massacre including Adel Habara and other 34 while the suspect were in a glass cage.
- International financial foundations to participate in donors’ conference
- Freedom and Justice Party spokesperson sentenced to two years and a 500 EGP ($70) fine
- Two corpses of attackers in Wadi Gedid attackers identified
- The government targets attracting $60 billion investments in donors’ conference
- Six Muslim Brotherhood members arrested in Gharbia clashes