Report issued from pharmacy syndicate revealed that Egyptians spend 800 million EGP ($ 111.88 million) on sexual stimulation drugs.
- Egyptian writer and journalist Ibrahim Eisa clashes with Al-Azhar institution after he denied in his televised program the Islamic notion of “grave torment”.
- Interior ministry to hold a press conference to announce the largest position change movement in the ministry’s history.
Three militants were killed yesterday in a bombing that was meant to target Al-Koraimat power station.
- Minister of Irrigation Hossam Moghazy said the ministry is to start reclaiming one million acres and digging 250 wells.
- 36 billion EGP ($5 billion) for establishing 3200KM of roads all over the country: Minister of Transportation
Train movement in Benha city stopped for 90 minutes after suspecting a Ukrainian passenger who tried to escape from security, and refused any investigations until an embassy representative attends.
- I Saw Harassment movement reported at least 16 harassment cases in Downtown Cairo on the second day of Eid.