Deputy Head of Urban Communities Authority Magdy Farahat announced offering 4500 lands with spaces ranging between 500 and 1000 meters in 6 new cities within two weeks.
- Muslim Brotherhood communication with “April 6” and “Revolutionary Socialists” to commemorate anniversary of Rabaa dispersal
- American air strike on “ISIS” in Iraq
- Zamalak sporting club reaches an agreement with security to allow fans to attend the “Vita Club vs Zamalak” match
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi inspected the work at Suez Canal in a visit that lasted for five hours in which he met workers, inspected 7 regions and had breakfast with the workers.
The Ministry of Electricity started implementing its strategy to expand generating electricity from solar power by using the roofs of thousands of buildings with investments worth 450 million EGP to produce about 72 thousand megawatts per hour.
- World Bank: Egypt is qualified to achieve rapid economic development
- President responds to civilians’ anger and discusses efforts to combat power cut crisis
- 14 bids to implement housing and service projects in 6 new cities
National Coordination Council for Ethiopian Renaissance Dam declared that about 35.8 percent of the constructions in the dam were completed by last June.
Amnesty demands immediate investigations on the attacks of Israeli forces on hospitals and those working in the health sector in the Gaza strip according to witnesses.
- Pope Tawadros: We discussed with the President the kidnapping of Christians and the building of churches
- WHO declares Ebola an international public health emergency
- Student trips to “the new Suez Canal” … and adding the project to the new school syllabus
- Allocating trains transferring Egyptians coming from Libya when they reach Alexandria port Sunday
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab asserted that Egypt is keen on protecting its border with Libya and he expected an increase in American investment during the coming period.
- America started its first attack against ISIS
- Source at High Education: Fierce procedures to combat extremism of University students
- 120 police officers to secure Rabaa dispersal anniversary
- Russia imports food commodities from Egypt
The international Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias is performing in a concert in al-Sahel al-Shamaly, specifically Porto Marina, to boost tourism. This is the second concert for Iglesias in Egypt.
- National plan to combat slums
- Effective role of the Ministry of Communication in the project of developing Suez Canal with investments worth 15 billion EGP