- Health tips before heavy Eid al-Adha meals.
- Former Minister of Interior Habib al-Adly says he will accept court verdict in case of killing protesters.
- Former chief of National Security testifies against Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran’s Revolutionary Guard in Mohamed Morsi’s prison break case.
- Suspect in alleged Sharqia terrorist cell says he has connections with Islamic State group and received funding from Syria.
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi visits Unknown Soldier and Anwar Sadat Memorials in commemoration of October War.
- Court looks into case of Rabaa al-Adaweya dispersal and accuses 19 suspects of violence.
- World Health Organization Egypt spokesperson Rana Sidnawy: Egyptian diagnosed with Ebola totally recovered, but cannot have sex for another eight weeks.
- Defense lawyer for Adel Habara enters innocence plea for his defendant and accuses the Israeli Mossad of committing the “second Rafah massacre,” in which 25 Egyptian conscripts died in 2013.
Alexandria governor turns sports center into a detention center for illegal immigrants as Ministry of Youth and Sports refuses to interfere.
- Complaints to the National Council for Human Rights (NCHR) allege prisoners were severely beaten after security forces accused them of leaking information to the media about their wish to donate to President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi’s Long Live Egypt national fund.
- Ministry of Finance says fuel smart cards to be implemented no later than January 2015.
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi calls on media to remain objective, unbiased.
- Suez Canal expansion project updates: groundwater increases will speed up dry excavation work.
- Egyptian Ahly Bank approves 10 billion EGP loan to petroleum authority to include covering debts to foreign companies.
Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry says presidency is considering establishing a ministry for Egyptian expats.
- Ministry of Social Solidarity opens discussion with civil authorities for law to improve social security system.
- Anti-sexual harassment groups prepare to protect women during Eid al-Adha celebrations.