Qatar sponsored a secret conspiracy meeting between Muslim Brotherhood members and April 6 Youth members which was held in Luxor, aimed at disrupting public order and intensify anti-regime escalation between Jan. 25 and 30, 2015.
- Pension holders organized a protest in Cairo demanding their bonuses and a minimum pension of 960 EGP, as some still live with less than 500 EGP
- In his visit to Asyut: Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab speaks of fighting corruption and bureaucracy
- Politicians begin unofficial candidacy campaign ahead of parliamentary elections, yet to be announced
A delegation from UAE in Egypt next week for talks with Ministry of Petroleum on cooperative work.
- Arab and international praise of Gaza donor conference results amid Palestinian calls on Israel to lift siege
- Israeli settlers storm Aqsa Mosque and clash with Palestinians
- Islamists will reorganize themselves under several political forces to assume parliamentary seats
A tragic accident on an Aswan highway killed 27, 18 of whom came from the same village.
- 296 remaining days to the inauguration of the new Suez Canal
- Delegation from UAE in Egypt next week for talks with Ministry of Petroleum on cooperative work
- Sinai security forces foiled an arms delivery to terrorists in Sheikh Zuwayed coming from outside through Sinai borders
Exclusive investigative report on possible wasting of funds by the Ministry of Transportation, who desired one million euro deal with Hungary grabs presidency attention
- Aftermath of Gaza donor conference: the world thanks Egypt while Hamas thanks Qatar.
- Egypt waiting for U.S. Apache delivery
- Death toll reaches 32 in Aswan and Minya separate highway accidents
- Order somewhat restored in universities
- Power struggle in Palestine could be obstacle to rebuild and access donations