Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab is to meet with renowned politicians and members of the National Council for Human Rights to discuss the 2013 Protest Law and the parliamentary elections’ law.
- Last chance for Egyptian national football team in game against Botswana
- Qatar sponsors those who finance terrorism such as Al-Qaeda and Islamic State group (IS), according to documents published by the Daily Telegraph
- Morsi’s espionage case trial session: conspiracies organized in Turkey with American, British and German intelligence services members
- Costs to transport former presidents to attend their court sessions: 500 million EGP ($70 million) for Hosni Mubarak and more than 10 million EGP for Mohamed Morsi
Prime Minister Mahlab ordered the establishment of a committee at the Ministry of Transitional Justice to work on the parliamentary constituencies’ law upon which elections are pending.
- Egyptian aid convoy to head to Gaza
- Egyptian officials to discuss with expert committees Thursday the technical issues of the Renaissance Dam
- Army destroys seven tunnels in Rafah and arrests seven Palestinians
Al-Masry Al-Youm apologizes for not being able to publish important information as promised, related to elections fraud in 2012 upon a media gag order from the Prosecutor general.
- Government raises prices on fertilizers; farmers threaten to stop producing wheat
- Government soon to issue new law defining ‘terrorist bodies’
- Government raises import taxes on steel
Mohamed Morsi’s chief of staff on trial for hiring a previously convicted terrorist in the office of the presidency.
- Violence reduced in universities
- Government to set date to apply smart card system for fuel
- Ministry of Education warns and supervises private school fees against illegal increases
Abdel Fatah al-Sisi to visit France and Germany before end of 2014.
- Conflicts threaten parliamentary alliance of Wafd Party and Egyptian Social Democratic Party over joining Egyptian National Coalition
- Big funeral and controversy following tragic Aswan-Edfu road accident killing dozens: president orders accountability from Ministry of Transportation officials