First group of hepatitis C patients begin receiving Sovaldi treatment.
- Al-Azhar scholars had mixed reactions over the cremation of the body of a Muslim Ebola victim in Germany.
- Results of investigation into bomb explosion near Downtown have yet to be announced, but the bombing does resemble a similar attack at the Foreign Ministry last September.
The Penal Code mandatory prison sentence for damaging gas or water pipelines will be increased.
- Nine suspects arrested in the Tuesday bomb blast near Downtown Cairo that injured 14.
- Presidential spokesperson denies claims that the Egyptian Air Force operated in Libya.
- Suez Canal Authority negotiates offers for companies to dredge “New Suez Canal.”
Egyptian military Chief of Staff Mahmoud Hegazy attended a meeting in Washington with 22 other international military leaders.
- Farmers escalate threats to halt agriculture production over a government fertilizer price hike.
- Pro-Muslim Brotherhood groups call on students to organize “blockades” around the houses of university officials and professors.
Terrorist operations in reaction to death sentence for Adel Habbara, the first suspect convicted in the killing of 25 conscripts in Rafah in 2013.
- German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier did not attend the recently held Gaza donor conference in Cairo due to being unable to schedule a meeting with President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi.