Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab defends efforts of government and ministerial performances.
- Hamas’ military wing train and finance Sinai-based militant group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, were planning to attack Suez Canal
- Money in millions from donations over the years hidden from government monitoring.
- Sawiris businessmen family back in market with strong presence.
Three killed, 25 arrested in security campaign on militants in North Sinai.
- Water drilling machines to start work in New Suez Canal Project in November
- Min. of Electricity to build power plant transfer stations at 2.5 billion EGP
- Ambassador Amr Abu el-Ata, Egypt’s Permanent Representative to the U.N. urges Security Council to speed process of ending Israel’s besiege of Palestine
Min. of Environment files police report against Cairo University’s Faculty of Agriculture for burning waste causing “black clouds”
- Terrorism targets police at Cairo University: 10 wounded including assistant to Giza Security Chief
- Convicted and sentenced to life in prison in “Nasr City terrorism cell” raise pictures of Osama Bin Laden following verdict
- Entesar Amer, the first lady visited the New Suez Canal project site
- Parliamentary Elections’ Committee (PEC) assigns judges in charge of polling stations where candidates will submit their papers
Al-Shorouk to organize a meeting between political parties, advised for by President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi
- Two Israeli soldiers injured in militant attack on Egyptian borders: Israeli army statement.
- Min. Education refuses responsibility for death of three students in different school accidents
- FM Sameh Shoukry in Tobruk, Libya for diplomatic meetings
North Sinai security campaign seizes 250 carbon discs amid suspicion of use in explosives’ productions
- High Presidential Elections Committee (HEC) announces 2014 presidential candidates’ expenditures clear from violations
- Sisi in interview with Saudi Arabia’s Okaz on local and regional recent updates