Muslim Brotherhood members could run, individually, for the coming parliamentary elections.
- The Illicit Gains Authority makes list of Mubarak-era officials suspected of corruption
- Ministry of Agriculture plans to get rid of bats to prevent Ebola infection
The U.S. Department of State voiced its support to the Egyptian Army’s operations in North Sinai for self-defense.
- Minister of Justice, Attorney General in Switzerland over smuggled money
- 15 NGOs slam military presence guarding public institutions
The Public Money Investigation authority received many claims of alleged corruption by former ministers and businessmen, who are accused of fraud, and buying state lands at below-market prices for certain public or agricultural projects, but constructing palaces and resorts instead.
- Protests against terrorism in Cairo and other governorates
- Rafah residents complain of high prices of rented houses, demand education for children
An independent authority affiliated with the Cabinet will be formed to attract new investments in Egypt, said Minister of Investment Ashraf Salman. He noted that the Cabinet agreed on the latest amendments to the Investment Law.
- 4 takfiris killed, 10 terrorists arrested in Sinai
- Egyptian-Ethiopian ministerial committee kicks off in Addis Ababa
An economic coalition will be kicked off in Cairo in December, including a free trade agreement to be signed between three major economic blocks: the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA), Southern African Development Community (SADC) and East African Community. 26 African presidents are scheduled to participate in the meetings.
- IMF delegation in Cairo on Nov. 11
- Archeological statue found after being missing for 56 years