Special report on “Schools of Death” after a student was slaughtered in Matariya, another died under a car in Atfih (Helwan), a third under the school gates in Marsa Matrouh and 17 burned to death in Beheira.
- The Ministries of Endowment and Interior monitor charity money provided to mosques to ensure it is not used to finance extremist groups.
- Harvoni, the alternative treatment to Sovaldi for hepatitis C.
- Bomb survivors testify: a bomb in a plastic bag was planted at the Ghamra Metro Station Saturday and exploded as soon as it was opened.
- Army: 18 jihadists killed in airstrikes in North Sinai Sunday.
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi, the minister of planning and minister of supply all agree on the establishment of a Gulf of Suez tourist and commercial zone over a space of 16 million square meters at the cost of 40 billion EGP ($5.6 billion).
- The government needs 13 billion EGP for subsidies on basic crops (cotton, wheat, sugar) for Fiscal Year 2014/2015; production profits estimated at nearly 69 billion EGP.
- Minister of Transitional Justice: U.N. Human Rights Council started investigations into alleged falsified reports by the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Cairo Criminal Court adjourned to Dec. 1 the Ithadeya Protests case of former President Mohamed Morsi.
Israeli forces forbid Palestinian women from entering Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Palestinian activists pierce Israeli West Bank Wall on the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Members of the committee in charge of finalizing the parliamentary constituencies law have met only once, and have not met in at least two days despite the government’s announcement that the law will be passed by next week.
- The Doctors Syndicate sued the Ministry of Finance after it failed to issue them their bonuses.
- The Wafd Party met with the Turkish Workers Party and the two agreed on rejecting the policies of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
Ministry of Education fails to properly organize exams for teaching applicants by sending them delayed text messages.
- Two die in a Fayoum hospital after being infected with drug-resistant staphylococcus.
- Traffic Law amendments: increased penalties for driving violations and use of alcohol and drugs.
- Parliamentary Elections’ Committee (PEC) to monitor electoral campaigns.
Minister of Local Development: parliamentary elections to be held by mid-march 2015 and will not be postponed.
- Orascom gives 2.5 billion EGP to “Long Live Egypt Fund.”
- Minister of Transitional Justice: 104 countries at the U.N. Geneva summit approved of Egypt’s report on human rights due to the current circumstances.