Egypt’s Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said Friday that Egypt’s ambassador to Qatar will not return to Doha, because “the Qatari situation did not change after the Riyadh Agreement hereby Qatar pledged to stop abuse campaigns against Egypt and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.”
- Azhar University allows female students to live in dormitories
- Metro ticket price will increase in January
Al-Shorouq exclusively publishes the Minister of Interior Mohamed Ibrahim’s decision was issued May 2, 2013 about establishing a security-tightened prison in Abu Qir 23 kilometers northeast of Alexandria where were ousted President Mohamed Morsi was detained. The Cairo Criminal court received a copy from the decision on Nov. 9, 2014 which hereby Morsi’s detention situation was legalized.
Since the ouster of Morsi on July 3, 2013 to Nov. 4, 2013 when he appeared for the first time in the Court over charges of killing protesters outside Ithadeya presidential palace on Dec. 5, 2012, the place of his detention provokes controversy.
- Attorney General investigates military leaked video on Morsi’ detention place
- New legislation amendments to prosecute Egyptian terrorists abroad
- Ministry of Trade, Using coal is not enough, no alternative of nuclear
- Military forces disperse ant-Mubarak’s acquittal protest
Those who will flight to Turkey, Syria, and Iraq should take permission from security sources.
The sources noted that such instructions have been issued from several state bodies including the Ministry of Interior, Military Intelligence, and the National Security.
- Security sources deny preparing villas for Mubarak in Sharm al-Sheikh
- Islamist political parties withdraw from NASL
- Sisi attends inauguration of Special Olympics
President Abdel-Fatah al-Sisi inaugurated Friday at the Air Defense Stadium the 8th round of the Regional Special Olympics.
- Ahly football club hosts Ivory Coast’s Sewe Sport on Saturday evening in the final match of the African Confederation Cup.
- The Salafist Front announced in a statement on their official Facebook page Thursday its withdrawal from the pro-Muslim Brotherhood National Alliance to Support Legitimacy.
- Security forces arrested 13 suspects and destroyed 30 militants’ hideouts in North Sinai’s towns of Rafah and Sheikh Zuwayed
The Attorney General launched investigations into a phone call recording allegedly among top military brass and security officials over forging trial evidence against former president Mohammad Morsi.
- Banks will pay Sunday the first batch of the cumulative Interest of the Suez Canal Project’s certificates of deposit
- The Chairman of the Holding Company for Airports, Mahmoud Esmat announced Hurghada international airport will be inaugurated Thursday
- The EU Ambassador to Egypt, James Moran, said that the 500 million Euro aid package, pledged by the EU, is linked to a final agreement between Egypt and the International Monetary Fund