Ahmed Abdou Ali Afifi, a defendant in former President Mohamed Morsi’s esponage trial, said that he obtained top secret documents of the National Homeland Security from the Rasd reporter, Asmaa al-Khatib, before sending these documents to the Qatari Intelligence.
- Mahlab launches the first governmental-private joint company for development.
- Military Spokesperson: 17 terrorists were killed in Sinai.
- Sisi: Russia is a vital partner.
The High Elections Commission (HEC) approved Tuesday the Election Constituency Law which will be referred to the President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi for ratification Wednesday. The HEC will hold a meeting after passing it to announce the procedures of the Parliamentary elections.
- Administrative Court quashed Tuesday 17 verdicts of freezing Muslim Brotherhood assets.
- Special committee to supervise exams of the detained students.
- Parts of Giza Bridge were dismantled during the drilling work to build Cairo’s new metro.
Member of the political bureau of the Revolutionary Power Bloc, Mohamed Atyia said a meeting will be held soon with other revolutionary groups to discuss ways to amend the new Election Constituency Law.
- Evangelicals call for legalizing ‘civil Marriage’
- Morsi’ trial of Ithadyia: defense demands rejection of the Prosecution’s investigation into the leaked recording of military personnel
- Four corpses have been lifted from the Red Sea following the collision of a Kuwaiti container ship and an Egyptian fishing vessel which killed 13 people Monday.
President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi met Tuesday with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, to discuss bilateral economic and military cooperation.
- UK embassy in Cairo reopens…the ambassador thanks Egypt.
- Sisi inaugurates new terminal in Hurghada Airport.
- Shourky phones Kerry on Palestinian-Israeli talks
Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry and Prince of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah discussed in Kuwait Tuesday bilateral relations and regional issues.
- An Ethiopian Popular delegation visits Egypt.
- Aharm signs partnership with USA Today’s representative to issue economic addendum for Egypt’s upcoming Economic Summit.
- First group of Egypt’s armed forces return home after participating in Egyptian-UAE military maneuver.