3 bodies found in North Sinai, 2 of whom beheaded
Armed forces in Sinai - YOUM7 (Archive)
By

CAIRO:  Three dead bodies were found Saturday in Sheikh Zuwayed in North Sinai and have been transported to morgues at two local hospitals by residents, Youm7 reported.

A security source revealed that the three were kidnapped three days ago by unknown militants.

A medical source said that two of the bodies had been beheaded and the third one had been shot in head, noting that the prosecution was notified to investigate their killing.

The security source claimed that the initial investigation indicate that the killers could be militants from Al-Qaeda-inspired group of Ansar Bayt Al-Maqdis (ABM) and they murdered the three residents for alleged cooperation with the security forces. The source added that three, along with 6 other people, had been kidnapped.

Eye-witnesses told Youm7 that some armed men destroyed a house in western Rafah on the Rafah-Arish International Road. They confirmed that the residents previously left the house.

In August, ABM claimed responsibility for beheading four Egyptian civilians in North Sinai after it accused them of spying for Israel. Four days later, two other residents were beheaded. Another decapitated body was found in a roadside south of Sheikh Zuwayed City.

 

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment