28,626 employed to be gov’t teachers in 2015/2016
Minister of Education Moheb EL-Rafie - YOUM7
By

CAIRO: A total of 28,626 teachers have been accepted to assume jobs in different governorates, the Ministry of Education said in a Saturday statement.

The teachers were selected among-st 314,029 teachers who applied to receive the government jobs in a competition over 30,000 vacancies announced by the ministry in May 2014.

The excluded applicants did not pass a prerequisite test, did not finish their form, or were not available to take over the jobs, Youm7 quoted Minister of Education Moheb al-Rafei as saying.

All of the accepted teachers will be working in the academic year of 2015/2016, according to Youm7, 60 percent of the teachers will be receiving jobs in their respective governorates. The rest of the 40 percent will be filling their wishes in forms until Thursday.

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment