Turkey says comprehensive battle against Islamic State to be launched soon
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
By

ISTANBUL:  U.S. aircraft and drones are arriving in Turkish air bases and a comprehensive battle against Islamic State militants will be launched soon, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Wednesday.

Turkey formally approved the use of its air bases by U.S. and coalition aircraft in the fight against Islamic State late last month.

“As part of our agreement with the U.S. we have made progress regarding the opening up of our bases, particularly Incirlik,” Cavusoglu told state broadcaster TRT.

“We’re seeing that manned and unmanned American planes are arriving and soon we will launch a comprehensive battle against Islamic State all together,” he said during a trip to Malaysia.

Recommend to friends

Comments

  1. NO to RESHAPE the MIDDLE-EAST
    August 5, 2015 at 1:18 pm

    It is just an another LIE! To defeat DA’ESH we need an ARAB-AFRICAN-PERSIAN COALITION ,NOT a Turkey-Khazar one, because the cheap and free oil flow to Turkey from the occupied gas fields will never STOP ERDOGAN TO SUPPORT THESE BARBARIC MERCENARY CANNIBALS!

Leave a comment