15-yr boy accidently set factory alight with a lighter
Fire - YOUM7 (Archive)
By

CAIRO: A huge fire broke out at paper factory in Cairo’s Obour city after a 15-year old boy accidently lit a lighter, the factory’s owner Tharwat Thabet told Youm7 Saturday.

12201512101036858حريق-مصنع-ورق--(3)

Some 15 fire vehicles were deployed to the factory; civil protection forces managed to control the fire and prevented its expansion to nearby factories.

12201512101036856حريق-مصنع-ورق--(1) (1)

The damages caused by the fire were estimated at five million EGP ($ 625,000), according to the owner.

The fire has not resulted in causalities.

12201512101036857حريق-مصنع-ورق--(2)

A police report was filed about the incident and prosecution began investigations.

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment