2 Egyptians die of gas leak in Jordan home
Jordanian police
By

CAIRO: Two Egyptians died of a gas leak in their home in Jordan, their one-year old child suffered respiratory distress, MENA reported a Monday Jordanian statement.

The incident occurred in Mafraq governorate north of Jordan. The man and woman were confirmed dead, while the boy was transferred to a government-owned hospital in Mafraq. His condition was reported “moderate” in the statement.

In November, two Egyptian children drowned after their building was flooded in Jordan’s Amman. They were the children of the building’s guard; guards and their families usually live in the ground or first floor of their buildings.

Egyptians in Jordan are estimated at 300,000, but unofficial figures amount to 600,000.

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment