6 family members suffer burns in house fire
Fire - YOUM7 (Archive)
By

CAIRO: Six members of the same family suffered burns after their home in Menoufia governorate north of Egypt caught fire due to a gas leak, Youm7 reported Wednesday.

The fire broke out in the house after a liquefied gas cylinder exploded while a housewife was preparing food.

All the injured were transferred to Ashmoon General Hospital, but the degree of their burns has not been revealed yet.

The incident was reported to the prosecution for investigations.

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment