Man dies after butane gas cylinder explodes in Giza apartment
Fire
By

CAIRO: A man died after a butane gas cylinder exploded in his apartment in the Imbaba district in Giza Wednesday, Youm7 reported.

The victim was reportedly preparing his breakfast when gas leaked from the cylinder causing its explosion.

A police report was filed regarding the incident after firefighters have put out the fire.

In January, at least two similar incidents were reported resulting in two deaths in a Giza building, and at least seven members of the same family suffering burns after their house in Menoufia governorate, north of Egypt, caught fire due to a gas leak.

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment