* Sisi shuts up all doubters with full evidence
* Sisi: the army has to be strong as the region is passing tuff circumstances
* Sisi: Egypt is moving forward and is building a future for its people and descendants
* Security agencies identified perpetrators of assassination attempt of Ali Gomaa
* By tracking down Hasm Movement Facebook page after claiming its responsibility for the attack, investigations indicate that the defendants come from Fayoum and that they are living in an apartment in 6 of October city.
* Coptic Pope Tawadros to Youm7: Church is satisfied with the law of constructing churches.
* Sisi urges to complete Zewail’s dream, calls on Egyptians to donate for the science city
* Inside Zewail University…Egypt’s national project come true
* A scandal at parliament…all statements by members are similar although they represent different constituencies.
* Member of Parliament Gamal Okby demand reduction of size of spending by the government and officials
* Head of Culture and Media sub-committee at the parliament, Osama Heikal, said that there is a huge waste of money inside state-run press institutions.
* Parliament to discuss some articles of Civil Servant Law before adoption
* Member of Parliament: Suez Canal will attract investments of at least $10 billion
Egypt’s famous bridges: on top comes Kasr el-Nil, built in 1900
* Not any forces can impair Egypt
* Sisi attends 60th anniversary on the nationalization of Suez Canal and the first anniversary of the inauguration of the new Suez Canal waterway
* Sisi: Achievement that we will see in the coming months could not have been achieved before 15 years
* Sisi: New projects will be opened soon in Upper Egypt governorates.
* Sisi demands armed forces to continue establishing Zewail City for Science
* Sisi: assassination attempt of ex-Mufti meant to ruin our Suez Canal celebrations