* Interview: IMF did not request subsidy cut to approve Egypt’s loan
* Subsidised wheat mafia’s tremor threatens Supply Minister
* Mubarak “sad” after his picture was removed from high school history book
* Electricity Ministry announces “fair” prices for “consumers”
* Egyptian shooter Afaf el-Hodhod: I wished I won an Olympic medal
* 19 killed and 30 injured in road accident chaos
* Parliament to discuss amendments to inheritance law
* Member of Parliament Tariq Metwally: I hope for withdrawal of confidence of government; there are ministers who should be tried for violations.
* MPs slam absence of ministers to parliamentary sub-committees’ meetings.
* Head of Egyptian Olympic committee: high chances to win Olympic medals in Rio 2016
* Ministry of Foreign Affairs slams Economist report on Egypt, says: “superficial reading to Egyptian economy.”
* Yazidi Nadia Mourad calls on Spain to acknowledge Yazidis genocide
* Arab Organization for Administrative Development holds meeting Tuesday to discuss results of using electronic applications on daily basis.
Hasouna the bear predicts Cairo Derby winner
Um Mahmoud makes lovely decorations for Sebou (baby shower) ceremony
* President Sisi promises development of telecommunications services in accordance with international standards.
* New prices for electricity consumption brackets
* Parliament criticizes government over water crisis
* Al-Ahly and Zamalek prepares for African confrontations