* 82% of Egyptians agree with Sisi’s performance
* For the first time…Brotherhood member acknowledges that Rabaa sit-in was armed
* The lie of the return of Raya and Skeina; the most infamous serial female killers who used to lure women, kill them and steal their jewelries.
* Administrative control over manipulators of “children formula”
* Chaos of “Churches construction” laws
* Maximum prison for those who cause miscarriage to disabled people, and 100K fine for using them
* Political powers to Sisi: government’s procedures “harsh: to people due to IMF loan
* Seven inquiries against Supply Minister at parliament over subsidized wheat mafia.
* MP: parliament’s performance is “good” and youth are fulfilling their role
* MP: young age of some members hinders their right to talk, and priority goes to experienced MPs
* Officer killed in a landmine explosion in Arish
* World sees annular solar eclipse on the 1st of September, and lunar eclipse mid of the month.
Ambulance car in Alexandria carries 7 patients at the same time
* Egypt assures its support to legitimate government in Yemen
* Ministry of Solidarity denies rumors of reducing salaries
* 500 million EGP to renovate Burulus Lake in Delta’s Kafr el-Sheikh
* Portugese Mauel Jose rejected to return as Ahly coach