* Members of Parliament exchange curses during sessions.
* Al-Ahly SC courts Bassem Morsi for 28 million EGP.
* Parliament adopts VAT act, and applies it in October
* Tax evasion penalty harshened to five years in prison
* Education Ministry cancels mid-term exams, and instead conducts 6 exams throughout the year.
*Gov’t obliges ministries to close any bank accounts other than CBE.
* Parliament sub-committee to submit assessment report on National Council for Human Rights performance.
* Parliament to discuss Churches building law Tuesday.
* Defendant accused in subsidized wheat corruption case released after paying 77 million EGP.
* Sisi, PM discuss provision of basic commodities at markets, protection of low-income citizens.
* Swiss court accepts Egypt’s appeal against closing probe into Mubarak’s assets.
* “Catch greedy” initiative aims to monitor markets amid lack of official surveillance.
* Third Egypt Pilgrims dies in Saudi Arabia before Hajj rituals begin.
* Sisi discusses reviving peace talks with U.S. delegation
* Ticad closes after signing 73 MEMOS and issuing “Nairobi plan and declaration”
* Egypt informs Russia that Cairo Airport meets security standards.
* Parliament refers wheat corruption report to top prosecutor and Illicit gain authority.
* 3 terrorists killed, 2 conscripts injured in Sheikh Zuwayed.