* Egyptian Economic expert Essam el-Erian: IMF loan deal boosts investment.
* New petroleum well discovered in western desert.
* Egypt’s Sisi, Sudan’s Bashir in trilateral summit with Ethiopia around Renaissance Dam.
* CIA documents reveals nuclear threat between Washington and Mosco during October war.
* Sadat show in Parliament; MP Mohamed Anwar resigns from Human Rights sub-committee hours before end of convention.
* MPs sign a petition to return VAT act to discussion table.
* Parliament celebrates passing churches building law by national unity cheers
* Parliament close to finalize discussion of Civil Servant act.
* Italian authorities rescue a cat trapped under rubble for 6 days.
* Egypt- Eurasia Union to establish free trade zone by end of 2016.
* Civil Protection Forces put out fire broke out in a a sponge workshop in Maadi.
* Sisi orders intensify monitoring on prices and quality of food and medicines.
* Additional amounts of sugar pumped into local markets to meet consumers’ needs.
* Police man investigated over manslaughter of a driver while dispersing a fight in Basateen district, south Cairo.
* Parliament agrees on amendments to law regulating entrance and residence of foreigners in Egypt.
* Parliament approves Churches Building law.
* Gov’t provides 1,000 heads of cattle each day during Eid al-Adha.