* Brotherhood in Alexandria accuse Ezzat of stealing their money.
* 100K “fake” financial disclosures by state employees.
* First Egyptian participation in G-20
* School year to start on time despite books’ printing crisis.
* Gov’t says no increase in prices of trains tickets
* Infant formula stock enough for 5 months: official pharmaceutical body
* Egyptian-Indian summit to boost bilateral cooperation
* Sisi discusses with his Indian counterpart common issues and counter-terrorism efforts
* Demonstrations broke out in Brazil as supporters of ex-leader Dilma Rousseff protest her ouster.
* Subsidized infant formula to be sold electronically to public.
* Death toll of Egyptian pilgrims rises to 8: Health Min.
* Libyan Army detains 10 Egyptian workers from Upper Egypt’s Minya.
* Saudi Ambassador to Cairo denies rumors of Saudi national assaulted by Egyptian security forces at Cairo Airport.
* 3 Egyptian workers killed, 7 injured in explosion of gas cylinder in Libya.
* Zewail City students explain Ahmed Zewail’s work on femtochemistry for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize.
* 70 people poisoned in Delta’s Sharqia; residents blame drinking water.
* One killed, 3 injured in microbus-truck crash in Cairo.
* Will Mubarak be granted privileges of “Ex-president”?
* MP calls for replacing railway level crossings with pedestrian bridges.
* TV presenter condemns MP’s pro FGM remarks, call for his referral to investigations.
* Egypt’s debut participation in G-20 in China is political, economical achievement.