* Parliament’s vacation postpones ministerial reshuffle
* Sisi to world leaders: support Egypt to restore its smuggled funds
* Parliament concludes its first convening period in a historic celebration at the presence of the government.
* Cabinet confronts radicalization ahead of Eid al-Adha
* Endowment Ministry challenges political Islam by 10K Azhar scholars.
* Government submitted 89 draft laws to the parliament during the first convening period.
* Parliament to conclude first round without implementing judicial ruling to void membership of Ahmed Mortada Mansour and accept his replacement Amr el-Shobky.
* Sisi thanks Chinese president for inviting Egypt to G-20 summit.
* Egypt condemns Kabul suicide attack.
* Hundreds of Copts in Jordan welcome Pope Tawadros II
* Interior Minister Magdy Abdel Ghaffar discusses with Swiss Minister information exchange on terror activities.
* Along the lines with Olympic champions…cubbing therapy is on the rise in Egypt.
* Sisi, Chinese President agree on boosting relations and investment.
* Sisi to Japanese PM: we look forward to Tokyo’s cooperation in our major projects.
* Military discussions between Egypt and Russia.
* Cabinet approves a new law to regulate navigation in River Nile.
* G-20 pledges to reform economy.
* Sisi: Cairo is a bridge for positive communication between African and the world.
* 17 injured on Port Said-Ismailia Road.