* Secrets of relations between Ultras groups and Gamal Mubarak.
* A brotherhood unit confess to collecting weapons and promoting for dollar crisis.
* Leaked phone calls reveal finance war between Salafis and Shiite.
* Three students died on the first day of school term.
* Sisi to French Defense Minister: we welcome strategic partnership between Cairo and Paris.
* Gov’t targets 32 billion EGP by VAT adoption; MP: state will not gain more than 10 billion EGP.
* Rescue team determined the location of the Rasheed’s ill-fated migration boat.
* MP calls for official police monitoring of Facebook.
* 4 schools in Upper Egypt’s sohag evacuated due to fire exchange between two tribes.
* Sisi to CNN: counter-terrorism is a new element in U.S. aid program to Egypt.
* China Fortune Land Development Co., one of the biggest real estate developers, to invest $20 billion in Egypt over the next 10 years.
* Prime Minister Sherif Ismail ordered launching a highly equipped emergency room for immediate handling of flooding and heavy rains.
* Discovery Education launches three educational initiatives in Egypt.
* Cairo University has 18 percent of the total publications.