* Nadia talks about her meal with President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi.
* Tiger owned by businessman kills young girl in Ayyat, Giza.
* Long Live Egypt schools inaugurated in El-Asmarat district.
* Administrative Control Authority launches crackdown to monitor prices at local markets.
* State confronts illegal immigration mafia as victims of Rasheed boat recovered from waters.
* Wafd Party drafts law to block porno websites.
* Caio Univ. under fire after Rumors take to social media that the Univ. splits between female and male students.
* 4 parliamentary committees agree on illegal immigration law without amendments.
* 88% of water and sanitation projects in Alexandria finalized.
* Russia lifts restrictions on Egypt’s agricultural exports.
* 650 million EGP added to Takafol and Tadamon aid project to impoverished families.
* Americans hold their breath ahead of the first presidential debate.
* Head of Egyptian-Canadian business council Moataz Raslan: Egypt ranking as tourist destination declines to 36th worldwide.
* Sisi praises Suez Canal Authority efforts and its role in societal services in cities near Suez Canal.
* Irrigation Min.: we have deficit of 20 billion cubic meter of water.