* Surprises in the assassination attempt of the Assistant top prosecutor.
* Egypt’s net foreign reserves rise to $19.592 bln at end-Sept.
* Interpol lifts Hussein Salem’s name off wanted list.
* 43 years…art and war in anniversary of October victory.
* 20K victims of conman in Delta’s Kafr el-Sheikh; they paid 600 million EGP.
* 67 unknown corpses among victims of ill-fated Rosetta migration boat.
* Parliament to decide on Civil Servant Law Tuesday, Illegal Immigration Wednesday.
* President of Cairo University files a report against 2 members of parliament over their call for virginity tests at universities.
* MP Mohamed Abdu: I will reveal a major corruption case in tourism and aviation sectors soon.
* MP says gold prices have increased due to dollar crisis.
* Azhar Institute to hold a conference for peace in Cairo in mid-2017 attended by Pope Francis
* Education Ministry announces new measures to prevent high school exam leaks.
* Egyptian-American chemical physicist Mostafa A. El-Sayed elected as Zewail City president.
* Cairo-London flights resume Monday.