* Sisi’s speech in Sudan: Bashir is a brave statesman
* Attempt of driving a wedge between Egypt and Ethiopia, Russia and Saudi Arabia foiled.
* For the first time… Arab, African parliaments appear in one session.
* Health Ministry reveals: 25 liver, blood pressure and heart attack medicines missing.
* Egypt on the route to complete the administrative capital.
* Sisi embraces Africa.
* Parliament speaker visits son of deceased MP at hospital
* MP Mostafa Bakry claims corruption of wheat is still ongoing amid absence of supply monitoring bodies.
* MP Yousef el-Qaeed demands swift completion of media law to bar websites promoting radical thoughts.
* Egypt ranks the first in rice production worldwide.
* Lagarde: We hope Egypt delivers first tranche of IMF loan soon.
* Ismailia governor: 1 bln EGP allocated to develop, raise efficiency of main roads in governorate.