* “Mediterranean region stability” Summit.
* Closed room calls between Cairo and Riyadh ends “misunderstanding.”
* PM Sherif Ismail puts final touches on Localities Law in Sharm el-Sheikh.
* Fire damages 15 houses, injures 7 in Asyut.
* Student kills colleague in Dakahlia, Wall fan fall on students in Wady Gadid.
* 511 harassment cases at Israeli army this year.
* Solidarity Ministry launches “Opportunity” Program to provide job opportunities.
* MPs awaits investment law, say: environment should be set for foreign investors.
* MP refuses to take off shoes at airport for routine inspection
* General secretary of Inter-Parliamentary Union Martin Shong: I felt President Sisi, Parliament speaker are committed to democratic path.
* Egypt supports peace and development efforts in Sudan.
* Tender proposed to import 100K tons of rice, sugar stock sufficient until February.
* FIFA: Egypt’s national team returns home from Congo with a precious win.