* Sisi to Electricity Minister: do not burden citizens with economic decisions’ bills.
* Son of ex-minister involved in subsidized sugar seizure along with businessman.
* Interior Ministry: there is nothing called (11-11) and we are ready. [The date is a reference to calls for nation-wide protests on Nov.11.]
* Committee reviewing lists of jailed youth for pardon will end its work by Nov 20.
* 665 unregistered migrants arrested, 200,000 tablets of drugs and 325 bottles of hashish seized at Egyptian borders.
* Russia agrees to arming Libyan army.
* PM announces status of basic commodities: 206K tons of sugar arrived at different Egyptian ports to meet citizens needs after recent shortage.
* Egypt denies rumors of Petroleum Minister’s visit to Tehran.
* Supply Ministry denies claims of increasing value of ration cards to 37 EGP.
* Government announces no rise in metro tickets despite state losses.