Baby girl dies in a fire
YOUM7/Sami Wahib

SOHAG, Egypt: A 2-month-old baby girl died from severe burns while her brothers were injured when their father started a fire to keep the family warm on Friday.

The father, Mohamed Tohamy, 43, said he started the fire to keep his children warm from the bitter cold wave hitting Egypt. The children’s clothes caught fire, leading to the death of his little girl and the injury of his 11-year-old son and 13-year-old daughter.

The Assistant Director of Sohag Security Ibrahim Saber received a report of their arrival to Saqolta Central Hospital.

 Originally published in Youm7.

Recommend to friends

Leave a comment