A security officer was killed on Friday; while deployed at the residence of the judge who is trying the ousted President Mohamed Morsi and other Muslim Brotherhood leaders in the case of the Ithadeya Palace clashes.
- Ministry of Electricity source: A dark summer season across Egypt
Prime Minister designate Ibrahim Mahlab formed his new government, consisting of 31 ministers, including 19 ministers from the former government, and they are expected to swear in before interim President Adly Mansour on Saturday.
- 40 billion EGP in profits in the stock exchange in February
- The trial of ousted President Mohamed Morsi, along with 14 Muslim Brotherhood leaders to be resumed on Saturday
Minister of Interior Mohamed Ibrahim toured police stations and departments to detect any violations against citizens.
- Newly appointed Minister of Supply: Bread is one of my top priorities, and its price will remain the same
According to judicial sources, the presidential elections law will be issued on Saturday or Sunday, and interim President Adly Mansour is awaiting the State Council’s suggestions and notes on the draft law, in order to officially issue it.
Power outages crisis increased on Friday, while the Electricity Regulation and Consumer Protection Agency announced that energy consumption surpassed production for 4 hours and 15 minutes on Thursday.
- One killed and dozens injuries during Muslim Brotherhood marches across Egypt
- The decree reordering the Supreme Council of Armed Forces causes political disagreement
- One Takfiri killed in Rafah, 10 suspects arrested, and 10 underground tunnels demolished
- Central Agency for Organization and Administration: No abolition of minimum wage, and the Ministry of Finance is responsible for implementing it
U.S. Swiftships L.L.C. announced on their Twitter that they have completed the final trials on four fast naval patrol boats to deliver to the Egyptian Navy.
The Egyptian Meteorological Authority issued a statement warning against the unstable weather on Saturday and Sunday, with an increase of temperatures.
- Azhar Tunnel head request resignation and warns against potential catastrophe
- Washington denounces the human rights record during the ousted president Mohamed Morsi’s and the interim administration’s regimes
Originally published in Youm7.